At Gouldson Legal we believe that when you suffer an injury, are in an accident or are ill, you should always have access to quality legal representation, no matter what has happened to you. We believe you have the right to legal representation, no matter your financial circumstances.
That is why we operate on a No Win, No Fee basis for every client and every case.
Make an enquiry now.
If something happened at work, on our roads, in a public place, or really anywhere else, we can help. You can call and speak directly to a lawyer or submit an enquiry form online.
We understand that when you undertake a personal injury claim, you are often in a difficult and financially unsure time in your life. That is why we do not charge, if you are not successful in your claim. No Win, No Fee. Simple. So if you’ve suffered an injury through no fault of your own, or illness is preventing you from working, we’ll stay by your side to get you back on your feet.
How our No Win, No Fee works:
- It applies to all personal injury cases we take on, for every client we work with;
- It isn’t based on an assessment of your finances. No matter your financial situation, if you open a case with us, you are covered by our No Win, No Fee, No Problems Guarantee;
- If you don’t win, we don’t charge;
- We critically assess every case, to ensure that legal avenues are in your best interest.
Our No Win, No Fee policy covers every case we open, it is not a judgement of your financial position. It is a benchmark we put in place to ensure every one of our clients feel secure in the knowledge that Gouldson Legal will never put them in a worse financial situation than the one they come to us in.
To ensure we never mislead you, we assess what has happened to you critically, before we open a case for you. We go through all the details of your accident, illness or injury and ensure that our legal process is in your best interests. If we think there is another option, that will be better for you, we will tell you what that is and assist you in any way we can.
Why our 30% cap is important to you:
- It’s a failsafe, we charge at competitive rates, not an overall percentage;
- It is in place to protect your final in-pocket amount;
- It’s 20% lower than other major firms, which means more in your pocket;
- It ensures we always bill the smallest amount.
A fee cap is the highest percentage of your settlement that any firm can claim for their professional fees. The majority of personal injury firms cap at 50%, meaning they can walk away with half of your settlement amount. We think this is unfair.
At Gouldson Legal, we believe you should get more in your pocket. That is why we charge at competitive rates, not a percentage of your settlement. Our 30% cap is an extra measure, to ensure that we will never charge more that 30% plus outlays. This ensures that we are always taking the smallest amount, not the largest.
How your Free Case Review works:
- You speak with a lawyer, not a paralegal or trainee;
- Your lawyer will listen to your situation and provide some initial advice;
- Your lawyer will explain whether or not taking legal action is in your best interest;
- If it is, they will organise a time to meet with you face to face, and go through the next steps;
- That lawyer that you first speak to will be your lawyer, for the life of you case.
At Gouldson Legal every client is entitled to and will receive a free case review, for any case they have. If you call us about an accident at work and then need to talk about a car accident, you can do so, both times, for free.
You can call and speak directly to a lawyer or submit an enquiry online and have a lawyer call you. You explain what has happened to you, how this has affected you and why you need to make a claim. Your lawyer will talk through the relevant legislation or body (e.g. WorkCover) and give you some initial advice on your best path forward.
If the team decides that opening your case is in your best interests, you will then meet with your lawyer and begin the process of opening your case, confirming the best path forward and moving towards your result.
When you choose Gouldson Legal, you are in good hands.